Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Annie's Homegrown Frozen Entrees

I was given the chance to try out a new product by Annie's Homegrown Frozen Entrees. I love frozen entrees. They are a quick addition to meal time. We chose the White Cheddar Shells with Chicken. I am always worried about the size of a frozen entree. My husband and daughter can be big eaters. I could tell as soon as I took the product out of it's box there would be plenty.

The entree was super easy to prepare. Just stick it in the microwave for eight minutes then give it a stir and cook for a few minutes more. I love meals you can pop in the microwave on a busy night. You can also bake it in the oven if you wish. I like the quicker method.

The entree smelled so good while cooking I couldn't wait to give it a try. It looked creamy and delicious when it was done. I have had some frozen entrees that were dry and blah. This was not the case with Annie's Homegrown Frozen Entree.

The real test would be my husband and daughter. As soon as my husband tried the entree he was raving about how good it tasted. My daughter is super picky about what she will eat and she loved it too. I thought it was great. I loved the creamy texture. The cheddar taste was just right. The chicken was very tender. I think we found a keeper with this entree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment