Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Movie Review: The Nut Job ( I know the title is funny, stop laughing)

               We went this past weekend to see The Nut Job. My daughter had been pestering to see it since we saw the previews last November. I don't mind kids movies. They often have moments of adult humor. I don't want to ruin the movie by going into great detail, but I will say it was super cute.

               There are a few parts that younger children might tear up. I know I did, and I'm a grown adult. It's not that the movie is extremely sad or anything.  There is just a few parts that young children may not be mature enough to realize what is going to happen.

          Make sure to stay for the credits. There is some added fun while the credits are rolling. We really enjoyed the movie and would recommend it for any age group. It can be enjoyed by all, big or small. We are looking forward to adding it to our collection when it's released on DVD.

Here is a trailer from the movie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment